Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 08 and Dec 10. *ETA to USA Only
Anatomy Fluxx takes you deep into the human body. From Bones to Blood Vessels, Anatomy Fluxx is packed with all the body bits that keep you ticking. But be on the lookout for Virus, Mutation, and Bacteria Creepers! Plus, two Learning Rules will get your brain in gear with anatomical trivia. Anatomy Fluxx - for external use only.
- Game designed by an ER doctor and all factlets checked by multiple anatomy professionals.
- Learning Rules provide in-game bonuses for learning the anatomy factlets on the cards.
- Variations in game play make Anatomy Fluxx truly educational for beginning science students through medical school.
- Reproductive organs are represented, but can be removed to suit younger students.
See the Ideas for Using Anatomy Fluxx in Class (PDF) below for more details about the number of players for your learning environment, length of time for various activities, and appropriate grade-level activities.
Players: 2 - 6
Time: 15 - 45 minutes
Rodger recommends Anatomy Fluxx for review and reinforcement of human anatomy. It covers many of the known systems. This can provide a fun way to keep students engaged in the content and provides student to student interaction as well!
How to Play
It all begins with one basic rule: Draw one card, play one card. You start with a hand of three cards, add the card you drew to your hand, and then choose one card to play, following the directions written on your chosen card. As cards are drawn and played from the deck, the rules of the game change from how many cards are drawn, played, or even how many cards you can hold at the end of your turn.
Downloadable Resources Included after purchasing Anatomy Fluxx!Classroom Resources:
- Anatomy Fluxx - Teacher and Student How to Play Handout: Game Set Up & Gameplay Groups/Stations Activity (PDF)
- Anatomy Fluxx - Lesson Plan (PDF)
- Anatomy Fluxx - Vocabulary Matrix (PDF)
- Anatomy Fluxx - Create Your Own Cards (PDF)
- Anatomy Fluxx - Comprehension Handout (PDF)
- All of our games resources include our "Let the Dice Roll" Supplemental Questions Activity (PDF)
- Anatomy Fluxx - At-Home Learning Guide (PDF)
- Some materials included in the classroom resources can also be used for at-home learning
*Resources available in other formats including Microsoft Word upon request.