Disney Lorcana First Chapter League (Round 1)
Disney Lorcana First Chapter League (Round 1)
Welcome to our Lorcana League at BGE’s Tabletop!
We’re excited to announce the first round of our league play! Each round will consist of 4 weeks and our full league will be 12 weeks. Our league structure is very much centered around participating in the awesome new game of Lorcana, learning the game as a community together, and growing our in-store play community!
When is the Lorcana League?
The league will start Tuesday, August 29th!
The league will run every Tuesday night from 5 pm to 8 pm (the store normally closes at 7 pm on Tuesdays, but we will be staying open a little later for our Lorcana League going forward). We will also host one to two league nights on a weekend night each month (Friday or Saturday).
The first round of the league will end Tuesday, September 19th.
How do I enter?
You can sign up now by following this link! You can visit our store, or send us a message on our social media platforms or website. As soon as you sign up, you will receive your booster packs and league tracking sheet.
What are the awards/prizes?
We will be awarding packs and promos based on achievements! Check out our Questing Chart! All league players must register with the Melee player tracker program.
- When you complete tier 1 you earn 1 Lorcana First Chapter Booster pack!
- When you complete tier 2 you earn 1 additional Lorcana First Chapter Booster Pack!
- When you complete tier 3 you will earn 1 promo card (Mickey Mouse - Detective, HeiHei - Boat Snack, or Yzma - Alchemist). These are awarded on a first-come-first-serve basis, and based on availability.
- All players who complete tier 4 will be entered into a raffle to win a Scar Pin or an Ariel Pin! These are awarded on a first-come-first-serve basis, and based on availability.
- All players who complete tier 5, will earn an additional entry for the raffle to win a pin! These are awarded on a first-come-first-serve basis, and based on availability.
Check out the Questing Chart for more details!
How do I earn the awards/prizes?
You can earn awards/prizes by completing different tiers on our Questing Chart! Here are different ways you can earn lore for your Questing Chart:
- Play a game fairly and with good sportsmanship - shake hands, say good luck, shake hands again, and say good game (1 lore)
- Win a game (1 additional lore)
- Come to our designated league nights (2 lore)
- Teach a new player how to play the game (2 lore)
- Bring a friend to our league night (2 lore)
- Dress up as a Disney character (3 lore)
- Wear any Disney merch (1 lore)
- Post about the league or our store on social media (1 lore)
- Any positive impact or nice gesture to help grow our community - determined by staff (1 - 3 lore)
FOR THE ACHIEVEMENTS BELOW, YOU MUST ASK ONE OF OUR STAFF TO VERIFY YOUR COMPLETION (2 LORE EACH)
- HEY, EVERYBODY! Have a least three different Mickey Mouse and/or Minnie Mouse cards in play
- DOUBLE FEATURE: Include cards from just two movie franchises
- STRENGTH IN UNITY: Include only character cards that all share a classification, e.g., Dreamborn, Storyborn, Hero, or Villain (plus any item and action cards)
- ALL FOR ONE! Have all three Musketeers in play (Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, and Goofy)
- SECOND STAR TO THE RIGHT: Have two different Tinker Bell cards in play
- BIBBIDI-BOBBIDI-BOO: Have three different Sorcerers in play
- IT’S A GREAT ILLUMINARY AFTER ALL: Have a Dreamborn, a Floodborn, and a Storyborn card in play
- UNEASY ALLIANCE: Have a Hero and a Villain card in play
- COLD NEVER BOTHERED ME: Have three different Elsa and/or Anna cards in play
All league players must register with the Melee player tracker program to receive any prizing.
You can earn up to 14 lore per week.
Staff must sign off on your sheet to authenticate your lore.
You must reach each tier level to receive your prizes before the end of the first round for the league– the end of the night on Tuesday, September 19th.
What is the price? And what is included in the league?
You will receive one of three options:
- Get 6 Lorcana First Chapter Booster Packs for signing up!
- Get $36 in store credit for signing up!
- (If available) You may substitute Lorcana First Chapter Starter Deck for 4 packs and receive 2 Lorcana First Chapter Booster Packs for signing up!
$68+ value for only $54.99!
Includes at least 4 weeks of play space fees ($20 value)
6 Lorcana First Chapter Booster Packs for signing up ($35.94 value)
2 Lorcana First Chapter Booster Packs for Participating: everyone will receive one at the end of the league, and the additional pack will be awarded for completing at least tier one on our achievement ($11.98 value)
Additional promo cards, pins, and tracker: awarded based on our achievements or randomly awarded (see our Quest Chart)
OTHER LEAGUE MEMBER PERKS
- You may play in our store without paying the play space fee to record a match for the league. This includes our designated league nights or non-designated nights. Please be sure to check our store calendar for non-designated nights. You may only record one league match per day on non-designated league nights.
- You may access additional product at lower prices that may not be available to non-league members. For example, any Lorcana First Chapter Booster Packs will be available to purchase for league members at $5.99/pack (limit 3/day). These additional packs will become available for purchase on the first week of the league. Please keep in mind this is based on product availability!
What is the format for the first round?
For the first round of the league, the format for play will be very open. You can use any size deck and any number of inks in your deck for the first round of our league. This is to encourage players to learn the game. We suggest you pair up with other players who have similiar deck levels as yours. For example, if you come to the league with a competitive level deck, we suggest you either find someone else with a deck at about the same level as yours, or you bring a backup deck to play with players who have starter decks.
When we move into the next round of the league, we may make some changes to the Questing Chart, format of play, and potentially other changes.
There will also be additional prizes/awards for players who play the entire league (all 4 rounds/12 weeks).