Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 08 and Dec 10. *ETA to USA Only
Witch Slapped is a card game where you're an evil witch fighting for a best deep-dark-forest real estate to build your gingerbread house and gobble up the plumpest local children.
- Think fast — spell cards orbit the table as fast as the players can pass them.
- The first witch to gather their components slaps a cauldron, triggering everyone else — ready or not!
- To win, cling to your nine lives the longest.
Players: 3 - 6
Time: 30 minutes
Spoons With Spells
Witch Slapped plays a lot like the classic card game Spoons. But here, the real fun starts when you make a set and slap the cauldron to trigger the end of the round… because that's when the witches start casting spells!
- High-speed component collection is hilarious fun.
- What spells, you ask? How about Charm, Counter Magic, Curse, Fire, Ice, Scry, Summon (including flying monkeys!), Potion, and Transmute.
- Is that all? Not hardly. Also includes nine alternate spells for expert players: Chaos, Confusion, Empower, Life Drain, Mind, Mirror, Revenge, Ritual, and Weaken.
- A premium production: High-quality linen-finish cards in a sturdy magnetic-closure box.