Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 05 and Mar 07. *ETA to USA Only
This product page is for the digital resources designed by BGE and Kirsten Lunde.
In Werewords, the hidden identity word game, players attempt to guess a secret word by asking "yes" or "no" questions. However, one of the players is secretly a werewolf who's not only working against you, but also knows the word. Figure out the magic word before time runs out - or identify the werewolf in your midst - and you win!
A free iOS/Android app provides thousands of words in hundreds of categories at various difficulty levels, so everyone can play.
Browse-Before-You-Buy EduGamer Resources*!
Downloadable Resources Included after purchasing Wingspan!
- Werewords - Lesson Plan (PDF)
- Werewords - Simplified How to Play Guide (PDF)
- Werewords - Using Deductive Reasoning (PDF)
- All of our games resources include our "Let the Dice Roll" Supplemental Questions Activity (PDF)
- Werewords - At-Home Learning Guide (PDF)
- Materials included in the classroom resources can also be used for at-home learning
*Resources available in other formats including Microsoft Word upon request.
|Dustin recommends Werewords or Werewords Deluxe Edition (for a more robust experience) for reviewing vocabulary for English Language classrooms! It is one of his favorites because it is simple to teach, quick, and uses a communicative-based approach to teaching, while also reviewing vocabulary. It is great for reviewing vocabulary in other content areas too!
Listen to the Board Gaming with Education Podcast chat about Werewords for English Language Learning: