Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 08 and Dec 10. *ETA to USA Only
This product page is for the digital resources designed by BGE and Kirsten Lunde.
In Werewords, the hidden identity word game, players attempt to guess a secret word by asking "yes" or "no" questions. However, one of the players is secretly a werewolf who's not only working against you, but also knows the word. Figure out the magic word before time runs out - or identify the werewolf in your midst - and you win!
A free iOS/Android app provides thousands of words in hundreds of categories at various difficulty levels, so everyone can play.
Browse-Before-You-Buy EduGamer Resources*!
Downloadable Resources Included after purchasing Wingspan!
- Werewords - Lesson Plan (PDF)
- Werewords - Simplified How to Play Guide (PDF)
- Werewords - Using Deductive Reasoning (PDF)
- All of our games resources include our "Let the Dice Roll" Supplemental Questions Activity (PDF)
- Werewords - At-Home Learning Guide (PDF)
- Materials included in the classroom resources can also be used for at-home learning
*Resources available in other formats including Microsoft Word upon request.
|Dustin recommends Werewords or Werewords Deluxe Edition (for a more robust experience) for reviewing vocabulary for English Language classrooms! It is one of his favorites because it is simple to teach, quick, and uses a communicative-based approach to teaching, while also reviewing vocabulary. It is great for reviewing vocabulary in other content areas too!|
Listen to the Board Gaming with Education Podcast chat about Werewords for English Language Learning: