Need Help Finding a Game?
Do you need help finding the right game for your game group or for you learning environment? At BGE's Tabletop, we are all about a popular motto that can be found in the board game hobby-- "the friendly local game store." Although you may have stumbled upon our store online, and we may not be local to you, we want to provide that same amazing experience that you can find at your local game store. That is why we are available to assist you in finding the right game for your gaming needs!
How can we help?
- We can teach you the game! If you purchase a game through Board Gaming with Education, we are more than happy to set up a time to walk through the game with you and teach you how to play.
- We can chat with you about what game would be best for your learning environment, whether that is learning in the classroom, learning at home, or just finding a game that's a perfect game night game for your friends or family.
- We also offer professional development packages (details will be available on our site soon, please send an email to sales@boardgamingwitheducation to chat more about what we have to offer).
There are FIVE ways you can get in touch with us:
- Come visit us in person (currently we are located in the (Northridge Fashion Center Mall)
- Send us an email: email@example.com
- Give us a call: +1 (601) 207 - 0430
- Schedule a video chat with us by filling out a meeting time in our calendar below.
- Fill out the contact form below.