Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 04 and Oct 06. *ETA to USA Only
- 20 push fit plastic miniatures, only requiring clippers to assemble (we recommend Citadel Starter Set Clippers or Citadel Fine Detail Cutters – not included) – no glue, no mess, including:
- 1x Royal Warden: An unflinchingly loyal guardian, the Royal Warden is the enforcer of its Overlord’s will. The model comes supplied with a Citadel 32mm Round Base.
- 10x Necron Warriors: The mainstay of the Necron phalanxes, these bipedal warriors obliterate their prey with relentless volleys of atomising gauss weaponry. Each model comes supplied with a Citadel 32mm Round Base, and has a choice of heads and weapons.
- 3x Canoptek Scarab Swarms: Flying hordes of these insectile machines chew through armour, flesh and bone with impunity. Each swarm comes supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round Base.
- 1x Primaris Lieutenant: An accomplished company officer, a Lieutenant is tasked with assisting his Captain in every aspect of his duties, and leading his brethren on the battlefield. The model comes supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round Base.
- 5x Assault Intercessors: This squad of aggressive combatants tear their enemies apart in melee with reaping swings of their grinding chainswords. Each model comes supplied with a Citadel 32mm Round Base.
- The Warhammer 40,000: Recruit Manual is your 64-page guide to battle in the 41st Millennium. It contains an overview of the Warhammer hobby, background for your new models, and a step-by-step guide to building and battling with your forces, including all the rules you need for your first games.
- A heavyweight paper gaming mat, plus a gloss-finished cardboard tray that can be used to provide scenery for your first battles – transform any kitchen table into an appropriately grim, dark warscape! The mat also displays several letterd markers designed to work alongside the missions in the Recruit Manual.
- Range rulers and dice – the essential accessories you need for gaming.
- Datasheets – providing you with rules for all the models in the set, plus a set of expansion options for when you want to branch out with new kits.
- A Space Marines Transfer Sheet with over 100 transfers, designed to make adding Chapter-specific details, squad insignia, kill markings and more simple – perfect for when you want to add a final touch to your painted models!